- Recording optimisations.
- In the case of multiple choice surveys, the number of votes is no longer displayed, but the number of participants.
- Issue with a Chrome pop-up obscuring the moderator feed has been fixed.
- Bugfix: Capital letters in links are no longer automatically changed in the chat area.
- Bugfix: Preview of the webinar landing page is displayed correctly again.
- Bugfix: German telephone dial-in works correctly again.
- Bugfix: Value added tax is displayed and billed correctly again on invoices from EU customers with a VAT identification number.
- Bugfix: Incorrect participant lists and attendance times.
- Bugfix: Fix of an incorrect link on the price page.
- Bugfix: Recordings from January 12th, 2021 can be downloaded correctly again.
- Bugfix: The login mask of the meeting room is displayed correctly in English.
- Missing translations have been added.
- Co-moderators are no longer counted as participants.
- Optimised presentation of longer registration forms on the webinar landing page.
- Performance optimisations
This is changelog of edudip GmbH. Here you will find all information about upcoming changes and innovations. Subscribe to our updates and receive all the information in good time by email.
14. September 2021
07. July 2021
Updates vom 07.07.2021
- New feature "Paid Webinars" is now available from Next 100.
- Paid webinars: Users of paid webinars have the option to create multiple participant credits at once.
- Paid webinars: A disclaimer notice has been added.
- Paid webinars bugfix: Incorrect email addresses can now be changed in the booking process.
- Paid webinars bugfix: Note and taxation relating to the small business regulation is now correctly displayed in the invoice.
- Online consultations with the sales department can now be booked on edudip.com.
- edudip has a new help centre
- Bugfix: On the webinar landing page, the text can now be displayed in italics with a click on the corresponding button.
- After the end of a meeting or webinar, a feedback form appears, which gives the owner of the webinar or meeting the opportunity to rate the software tool.
- Meeting appointments can be deleted now.
- Bugfix: Invisible YouTube videos are visible again for all participants and in the recordings.
- The information and dial-in data for the telephone dial-in (V2 infrastructure) will not be sent anymore.
- Bugfix: The moderator buttons in the dashboard and webinar dashboard were linked correctly.
- Bugfix: It is no longer possible to create appointments in the past.
- Bugfix: The link in English rating emails now leads to the rating option.
- The visibility of the recordings in the account can be restricted using a new setting option.
- Bugfix: Alternative appointments are no longer created as series appointments.
- New information option through info box in the customer dashboard.
- Bugfix: Error message for invalid videos is displayed again.
- Bugfix: Youtube links that contain an underscore work again.
- Survey participants will see a notification when multiple responses are possible.
- Blocked participants are reactivated by ending a webinar and can participate again after a restart.
14. June 2021
- Loading time of reporting page optimised
- In case of registration forms for individual webinars that are connected via the API, the values of the query fields added afterwards are now also an output.
- In the URL of your meeting you can now read “meeting” instead of “webinar”.
- Optimisation of the setting “Automated deletion of participant data”.
- In case of webinars with several alternative dates, the next date is no longer preselected.
- Missing translations are now displayed correctly. -Bugfix: Administrators can now see all of their team members' webinars in the webinar overview again.
- Bugfix: The “Recipient” selection field in the webinar room no longer skips to “All participants” when any participant leaves, enters or reloads the room.
- Bugfix: Double or deactivated screen sharing has been fixed.
- The maximum number of messages allowed in the chat has been limited to 1000 characters.
- Survey results are now rounded to the second decimal number to ensure more accurate results.
- Video quality optimised
- Optimisation of internal logging / monitoring systems in order to ensure a faster response time in the event of malfunction.
19. May 2021
- Improved error messages in the webinar and meeting room. For example, a suitable error message is displayed if the maximum number of participants has been reached or no more free presenter seats are available
- Individual registration fields in the webinar registertation form can now be read via the public API
- Fixed a bug that under certain circumstances switching from German to English in the email automations does not work
- Speed of the website improved, especially for the login area and the webinar landing page
- Empty chat messages containing only spaces are filtered out in the chat and are no longer displayed
- Added a setting for automated deletion of old participant data (e.g. from participant management) after 7, 31, 92, 184, or 366 days