Part 2: VTMM – Virtual Team Maturity Model - Expert´s survey using the Delphi-Method
At the end of the Delphi-experiment participants will be able to execute a Delphi-experiment for their own projects.
They will understand the processes needed to improve virtual team performance and be able to validate their own experience with the experience of experts and other practitioners.
They will be able to identify best practices for virtual teamwork and apply them to their own teams.
YOUR LEARNING TARGETS
- State the elements of virtual project team maturity
- Share own experience and knowledge with other participants
- Acquire hands-on experience in the Delphi-research methodology
- Practitioners, working in virtual teams
- Academics, who deal with virtual teams or do research
PMP certificate holders are able to earn PDU´s. For detailed information please click here: http://gepros.com/media/2/D1311482/0313025327/Experts%20survey%20using%20the%20Delphi-Method.pdf