How do independent sales partners work - and are they "sexy" for your business?
SALES PARTNERS ARE
... independent companies that sell products from various manufacturers in a certain country or geographical area, like sales agents or sales reps. They usually all work 100%-commission-based.
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR COMPANIES WHO WANT TO
- access foreign markets without hiring full-time staff
- understand what independent sales partners can do for their business
- sell to other companies (B2B) through independent sales partners
- your overview: pro's and con's of sales partners
- your action-plan template
- real examples of sales-partner profiles from our past projects to get a better feeling about the expectations sales partners have
- your certificate of participation
- focused know-how in a 1 hour webinar
- your checklist for your next steps: important requirements you should fulfill to be successful with sales partners
- learn from the market leader in greentec industries: We have delivered sales partners in more than 20 countries worldwide
- Thomas Dillig, born 1972 in Germany, founder of ECO-EXPORT
- Worked, studied and lived more than 10 years in Spain, USA, China, Australia, Venezuela. Languages: German, Spanish, English, French, Chinese
- 1984: first software programming
- 1998: graduation, Master of Economics at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 1999: first experience in search and recruiting of independent sales agents as an employee
- 2008: start of www.eco2business.com. Service provider for finding sales partners in greentec industries worldwide. Use of own proprietary software solutions.
- 2016: company renamed to www.eco-export.com, now also offering a unique online platform with direct access to 16.000 sales partners at a very compitive price
- married, 2 children (7 + 10 years old)
For further information about ECO-EXPORT: