This is the introductory webinar (1 PDU) which informs you about an exam preparation to get the PMI-ACP® certification (webinar is held in English). It also explains the agile project management approach and agility.
The webinar / seminar is carried out by Ritz Engineering GmbH and SANTIS Training AG as PMI® R.E.P.
Please refer to http://pmi-acp.methoden.ch for detailed information such as content, dates, tools, and price.
To earn 1 PDU, please register with your real name that should appear on your PDU certificate.
If you do not want to register at edudip, please send a message with your real name to firstname.lastname@example.org. A direct application access possibility will be sent to you.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to one of our webinars / seminars.
More informations about PMI-ACP: http://www.pmi.org/Certification/New-PMI-Agile-Certification.aspx
A video recording of a similar Webinar:
We have launched a project with kickstarter.com to upgrade our question catalog to the largest in the world; see also your benefits supporting us: kick1.ritzeng.com
Benefits of our classroom based PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation Webinar series:
- Earn 21 Hours PMI PDU certificate by a R.E.P.
- High Success Rate
- Full Agile training completion in 30 sessions of 1 h duration
- 1h Sessions of 45 min Training, 15 min Q&A, discussions
- Highly economical than classroom or boot camp
- Contact and collaboration with other classroom members supported by a Web based classroom platform (ILIAS)
- Recorded sessions and revision notes to refer back
- Evening / Weekend Classes
- Saves you taking leave from office
- Trainers help and guidance post training to clear all doubts
- Online Exam Simulator, 2500 Question catalogue, Flashcards, Excel sheets, eBooks, tips & tricks
- 100% Money back if training or schedule doesnt match your requirements