The International and Specialized Placement (ZAV) is responsible for international services within the Federal Employment Agency (BA). It works with many high-ranking domestic and international cooperation partners and labour market services. The focus is on the immigration of skilled workers from abroad and the placement of special professional groups.
Are you a software developer with experience, looking for new exciting opportunities? Have you ever considered living in Berlin – the vibrant German capital? Or Brandenburg, the fast developing area around Berlin with its rapidly growing industries? Then join our online recruiting event and take your chance to gain experience in one of the world’s leading ICT countries.
The first part of the workshop is about “Working and Living in Germany” and the ICT labour market in Germany.
In the second part of the workshop, several employers will have the opportunity to present their company and job vacancies to you.
Our service for candidates includes:
• Support in your search for a new job
• Help in creating your application documents
• Consultation on living and working in Germany
• Support on visa questions
• Advice regarding qualification recognition
In general, we are looking for:
• Academic degree within ICT
• Around 3 years of professional experience as a software developer
• Strong Tech Stack especially in the area of programming
• Languages: English fluent, German nice to have
We encourage other software experts to register as well.
We are looking forward to your registration
In case of any questions, please feel free to contact us at: ZAV.IPS-ICT@arbeitsagentur.de