- Manager Business Development & Sales -
The performance, operational reliability, fast-charging capability and aging of HV batteries depend crucially on comprehensive and good thermal management. For this, it is important to know the temperature profiles within the battery that occur in different operating states in as much detail as possible. Battery management systems (BMS) have the task of operating the battery within its "comfort temperature".
The development of high-performance thermal management systems requires extensive thermal analyses.
- What is the significance of temperatures for the operation and safety of HV batteries?
- What has to be considered for temperature measurements in HV batteries?
- What special requirements does thermal characterization and validation of simulation models place on the measurement setup?
- How can hundreds of temperature measurement points be precisely acquired, even between battery cells?