In this basic course, the participant learns how to use the TIA Engineering Tool and the basics for setting up a SIMATIC S7-1500 station.
They will create S7 TIA projects, configure and parameterize devices and write programs.
An introduction to programming "Safety Advance" is also part of this training as well as the troubleshooting of software and hardware errors.
The acquired theoretical knowledge is extended and deepened by practical exercises.
- Components of the TIA Engineering Portal
- S7 - 15xx Hardware
- Hardware configuration
- Setup and network configuration (ProfiNet)
- Configuration ET200SP
- Project structuring
- Introduction to Safety Advance
- S7-TIA data types
- Save and document projects
- Troubleshooting with the TIA - Engineering Tool
Technical requirements for participation:
- Internet-capable computer (ideally with 2nd screen)
- Browser (Google Chrome, Firefox or newer MS Edge Chromium)
- Internet speed min. 6Mbit/s
- TIA Portal V15.x or higher
- TIA Safety Advance (optional)
Price: 945.00 € p.P