My name is Kirsty. I'm originally from Edinburgh in Scotland but now I live in Manchester, England. I am studying a part-time MSc in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship at Manchester University.
I have been tutoring many nationalities, particularly, South Koreans over Skype since June 2012 and I am really enjoying helping my tutees achieve their dreams. I teach English to students of all ages and abilities. I specialise in IELTS, pronunciation, conversation, listening and grammar.
When I was living in China, I had a great time teaching in Guangzhou for two years. I taught English and Business to college students, who are now studying at universities all over the world.
Students of any age and ability wanting to learn or improve their English.
Personalised English language lessons from a native British speaker.
• IELTS coaching for all sections
• Business English tutoring
• Conversation English tutoring
• Listening and pronunciation English tutoring
• TEFL Certificates from i-to-i (2011)
• 20 hour Face-to-face Course
• 20 hour Grammar Awareness Course
• MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, Manchester University (2014)
• 2:1 BA Hons Business Management, Newcastle University (2009)
Learning should be fun and enjoyable! My teaching approach is always adapted to suit the age, ability, aims and interests of the individual student. I use a variety of resources including games, videos, exercises, flashcards, actions, sounds, conversation......