My name is Kirsty. I'm originally from Edinburgh in Scotland but now I live in Manchester, England. I am studying a part-time MSc in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship at Manchester University.
I have been tutoring many nationalities, particularly, South Koreans over Skype since June 2012 and I am really enjoying helping my tutees achieve their dreams. I teach English to students of all ages and abilities. I specialise in IELTS, pronunciation, conversation, listening and grammar.
When I was living in China, I had a great time teaching in Guangzhou for two years. I taught English and Business to college students, who are now studying at universities all over the world.
I am searching for:
Students of any age and ability wanting to learn or improve their English.
Personalised English language lessons from a native British speaker.
• IELTS coaching for all sections
• Business English tutoring
• Conversation English tutoring
• Listening and pronunciation English tutoring
• TEFL Certificates from i-to-i (2011)
• 20 hour Face-to-face Course
• 20 hour Grammar Awareness Course
• MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, Manchester University (2014)
• 2:1 BA Hons Business Management, Newcastle University (2009)
Learning should be fun and enjoyable! My teaching approach is always adapted to suit the age, ability, aims and interests of the individual student. I use a variety of resources including games, videos, exercises, flashcards, actions, sounds, conversation......